Discussion General Discussion about Independent TV

Hey I have installed new Independent Tv dth package at rs.4999 in which I get 5 year free subscription to free to air channel and 1 year free subscription to hd channels and all free to air channels and got free ticket of 2 day 3 nights domestic holiday package at mobizz services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have installed new Independent Tv dth package at rs.4999 in which I get 5 year free subscription to free to air channel and 1 year free subscription to hd channels and all free to air channels and got free ticket of 2 day 3 nights domestic holiday package at mobizz services.

Bro, i cannot be sure if u will get proper channels or services for 5 years but please book and enjoy holiday else it may also lapse. Atleast if u r able to enjoy holiday and tv viewing faces disruption still u can take comfort in achieving in some or major paisaa vasool.

Also very brave of u to take this step. I would have opted for Free Dish rather than Independent TV based on trust and belief in their future

Bro, i cannot be sure if u will get proper channels or services for 5 years but please book and enjoy holiday else it may also lapse. Atleast if u r able to enjoy holiday and tv viewing faces disruption still u can take comfort in achieving in some or major paisaa vasool.

Also very brave of u to take this step. I would have opted for Free Dish rather than Independent TV based on trust and belief in their future

Before buying my ddfd I also thought about independent but I am not that brave enough so went with safer option

3UbdBIi.jpg

very good pack as per current situation, is it true if yes its a very good news

Hlo
Does independent TV set top box work in normal tv if I go for only SD channels as I saw they provide only HD set top boxes.

Hlo
Does independent TV set top box work in normal tv if I go for only SD channels as I saw they provide only HD set top boxes.
Yes, you can watch with normal tv but you need to buy hdmi to av or 3.5 av cable.

Independent TV why not add more HD channel.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock