Discussion General Discussion about Independent TV

Though I am a Very senior member still I am asking this question. Is NDTV 24×7 and Republic TV available on Independence TV ? I don't use Independent TV hence asking. Sorry for ignorance.

Though I am a Very senior member still I am asking this question. Is NDTV 24×7 and Republic TV available on Independence TV ? I don't use Independent TV hence asking. Sorry for ignorance.
No

So no Republic, No NDTV 24×7. English News Channels must be increased.

Since yesterday video freezes frequently and I called the CC. The CC executive told me that he will do a refresh and it was working fine yesterday night. Today, issue has increased. Video freezes every 10 seconds for 10 seconds in all channels.
Anyone facing the same issue? Any resolution?

Since yesterday video freezes frequently and I called the CC. The CC executive told me that he will do a refresh and it was working fine yesterday night. Today, issue has increased. Video freezes every 10 seconds for 10 seconds in all channels.
Anyone facing the same issue? Any resolution?
I had the same issue yesterday. I called up to the customer care. They said same like in your case - that they will do a refresh - all the channels started working again. Till now no issue. May be you can call to them again...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock