General Discussion about Jio

Have you taken Jio Prime Membership yet?

• Total voters
What's the procedure for plan recharge from balance?
I've topped up Rs 300 (flipkart offer) but now unable to do any plan recharge from it?
May be @Gobinaath bro have some solution!
Go to MyJio app and confirm it's login from your number only
Choose recharge option
Choose plan
Select payment option as balance
Remember you should have complete balance of plan like for 399 you should have 400 and also you can't use coupon but you'll get coupons of 50 rupees discount too.

Go to MyJio app and confirm it's login from your number only
Choose recharge option
Choose plan
Select payment option as balance
Remember you should have complete balance of plan like for 399 you should have 400 and also you can't use coupon but you'll get coupons of 50 rupees discount too.
Thanks bro! What I was doing wrong: trying to activate plan more than than the balance.

sumitroy

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Today, I tested Jio-Fi with another battery (feature phone battery). It turned on and after that Jio network gone (and never came back). I tested Jio sim with my phone and it is working as expected. But Jio-Fi keep searching for network. Don't know what I did wrong (But I shouldn't have done that at-least it was working). Both battery voltage is same i.e. 3.7 volts, connector is same but capacity is different i.e. 2300 mAh (Jio-Fi) and 750 mAh (another battery).
I can switch on Jio-Fi and connect it to my laptop (Wi-Fi and USB tethering is working).

Snaps:

Top Bottom