Discussion General Discussion On All TV Serials And Programs

V Unbeatable Famous Indian Dance Crew Win Golden Buzzer On Americas Got Talent This Season(13) On Judge Cuts Round and Going Straight Into The Live Show in Hollywood.
Source

What is the reason for the unavailability of and privé, zee cafe and and and flix in jio tv and Airtel tv while other zee channels are available

What is the reason for the unavailability of and privé, zee cafe and and and flix in jio tv and Airtel tv while other zee channels are available
At least Movies Now and Romedy Now should have been available. But only Pix is there. Not even AXN. When Sony Le Plex HD was alive, that was also there.

At least Movies Now and Romedy Now should have been available. But only Pix is there. Not even AXN. When Sony Le Plex HD was alive, that was also there.
Certain movies are blocked on Movies Now and Romedy Now as studios are blocking as they consider Jio TV a streaming service. Times need to have streaming rights to air those movies. I don't use Jio TV. But for me AXN was there.

Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai MahaEpisode
17th August Saturday 9.30pm
only on StarPlus and hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock