Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Srinivas Naidu

please don't ask same question about zee kannada cinema again & again in each thread. There is no news about channel only speculations are there.

If you continue to ask about Zee Kannada cinema in irrespective threads, we need to take some action. hope to see changed behavior from you :)

Srinivas Naidu

please don't ask same question about zee kannada cinema again & again in each thread. There is no news about channel only speculations are there.

If you continue to ask about Zee Kannada cinema in irrespective threads, we need to take some action. hope to see changed behavior from you :)

i love movies all language.

Zee cinema telugu came, waiting for Tamil and Kannada.

Dont think I am disturbing u.

i love movies all language.

Zee cinema telugu came, waiting for Tamil and Kannada.

Dont think I am disturbing u.
You're not disturbing anyone but irritating all by asking same question again & again.

See,there is no news about these channels & if you keep asking about it equals to spamming only. If anyone get update about channel they will post & you can discuss same in that thread.

If you continue to we have to take some action :)

ASTHA KANNADA IN THE LINE FOR GETTING MIB LICENCES
NEW DELHI: Within days of Rajyavardhan Rathore given independent charge of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) by the PM Modi-led government after removal of his senior Smriti Irani, the organisation has been galvanised into action. What’s more, important issues are being discussed, including clearances of three new TV channel applications and meetings being called with broadcast industry stakeholders to debate matters like use of foreign satellites versus Indian ones....
The three channels are Astha Kannada, Astha Tamil and Astha Telugu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock