Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Star Suvarna Graphics package and logo changing on Monday
Not sure
I also heard a news that Star Suvarna will be rebranded with the launching of KBC Kannada. My guess, they may also rebrand Star Suvarna Plus soon.

Star has advertised humongously in Bangalore and other cities of Karnataka with the same logo that is currently being used. Changing the logo now would not be feasible for them.
- - - - -
I just checked with my internal contact in Star Suvarna who says they are currently working on a new package but not the logo. He says it will be taking a couple of months for the new package to go on air. They are not changing the logo. To add, there is no plan of rebranding SS Plus or launching HD version of SS Plus.

Suvarna's logo need not change. It is still new. If the graphics change, they can. @Rd22 said that they might change today but this is not the case. We will have to wait for 2-3 months.
Yes
Watch the serial episode ending they will showing the new graphics
I have seen it and it is similar to Star Maa.

Last edited:
Suvarna's logo need not change. It is still new. If the graphics change, they can. @Rd22 said that they might change today but this is not the case. We will have to wait for 2-3 months.

I have seen it and it is similar to Star Maa.
Yes they will not changing the logo today
If Star Suvarna will changing the logo then they will Removing the logo from FB , Twitter , Instagram and YouTube accounts

Yes they will not changing the logo today
If Star Suvarna will changing the logo then they will Removing the logo from FB , Twitter , Instagram and YouTube accounts
No, no. I mean the logo will not be changed at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock