Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Star Suvarna needs a new package because they are at huge rating drop

Ratings don't boost with graphics. They might need another 'Amruthavarshini' for that.:ROFLMAO:
Anyhow, there will be a boost now because of Kannadada Kotyadhipathi.
Star vijay, Star bharat, Whole Zee network, Maa tv ratings boosted after rebrand. Means not graphics alone, if New programs are presented with a fresh identity then it helps ratings.

Star vijay, Star bharat, Whole Zee network, Maa tv ratings boosted after rebrand. Means not graphics alone, if New programs are presented with a fresh identity then it helps ratings.
Sometimes it may happen against rating.

Especially Suvarna's movie clarity is poor among star channels. Look single channels like mazhavil manorama,it had much better clarity than stars south channels.But HD clarity of star is good.

Bros any info about change in theme of star suvarna channel??
I think its gonna change this Saturday.
Reasons;
Usually movies in suvarna premiers on sundays but this time they have scheduled it to saturday (Chamak)
And a brand new show sixth sense is also starting same day at 9 pm .
So the theme may change at 6 pm during the telecast of that movie!!

Bros any info about change in theme of star suvarna channel??
I think its gonna change this Saturday.
Reasons;
Usually movies in suvarna premiers on sundays but this time they have scheduled it to saturday (Chamak)
And a brand new show sixth sense is also starting same day at 9 pm .
So the theme may change at 6 pm during the telecast of that movie!!
Yes after many years Star Suvarna Premieres movie in Saturday also Sixth sense Reality Show starting Saturday
May be graphics changing on Saturday

They said they are in plans to convert it into infotainment channel. I dont think even that will be a success

Also in article it says 3 to 4 news (suddi tv, samay , janashri, vip) channels also facing financial problems and ready to shutdown
Focus may convert to infotainment

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock