Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Dighvijay news logo shifted to top right...
IMG20190115083617.jpg

They have slightly changed the name and logo too.
This is the old logo:
dighvijay-logo.png

The text '24X7 NEWS' is omitted, main colour changed from red to orange, English name made bigger.

This is how they used to show the logo on broadcast before:
dighvijay-logo.gif

Where was the logo before? I think the bottom left as this corner is not used very often. It is mainly used only by Kannada and Malayalam news channels, as well as certain international channels like BBC, Al Jazeera and Russia Today.

Where was the logo before? I think the bottom left as this corner is not used very often. It is mainly used only by Kannada and Malayalam news channels, as well as certain international channels like BBC, Al Jazeera and Russia Today.
Earlier all Malayalam news channels placed their logos at bottom left corner.But now only some channels is following it.

Earlier all Malayalam news channels placed their logos at bottom left corner.But now only some channels is following it.
IIRC, Manorama, Media One and Kairali People. Media One moved there only recently while Manorama News and People always had it there.

Reporter logo also placed at bottom left.
Wasn't it in financial trouble a couple of years ago? It was supposed to shut down and all DTHs removed it.
BTW, Indiavision also had its logo at the bottom left before it shut down.

Wasn't it in financial trouble a couple of years ago? It was supposed to shut down and all DTHs removed it.
BTW, Indiavision also had its logo at the bottom left before it shut down.
Financial issues are still there because of its share structure (can't explain here due to off-topic).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock