General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Once the ICAS stb of DDFD is launched then what will happen to so many viewers who have normal SOLID SD/HD stb's and other imported and unbranded stb's, what will be their faith then ? will they have to throw away their boxes or will normal transmission also continue ? please advice.
Thank You.

Once the ICAS stb of DDFD is launched then what will happen to so many viewers who have normal SOLID SD/HD stb's and other imported and unbranded stb's, what will be their faith then ? will they have to throw away their boxes or will normal transmission also continue ? please advice.
Thank You.

Channels in MPEG-2 will be available FTA without encryption and will also be available to Dishtv users .Only the MPEG-4 channels with encryption will only be available through these STB's.

Dear Bro
Kindly Let me Know peace of Mind Devotional channel is available or not ?
is it showing successfully ?

Dear Bro
Kindly Let me Know peace of Mind Devotional channel is available or not ?
is it showing successfully ?

Peace of Mind is available FTA.So I guess you can get by tuning/setting the parameters but I am not sure.Iit is not available in LCN in DDFD .In Dishtv it is coming only in the evening times with God TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock