General Discussion on DD Free Dish

eRhA81e.jpg

Bro i m thinking to buy dd free dish ,i have one airtel connection which will continue bt for one crt i m thinking for dd free dish .
Should i go for it ?? Is there any chance to increase the no. Of channel on dd free dish ??? Or any idea about next auction ???

Last edited:
@M.J.Sadiq @Deep.S
Is it possible to get DDFree dish channels on d2h antenna without altering or changing direction of antenna
Which FTA HD setupbox is best to purchase
Any link for stb

@M.J.Sadiq @Deep.S
Is it possible to get DDFree dish channels on d2h antenna without altering or changing direction of antenna
Any link for stb
If you don't want to change your dish position than you need one more ku band lnb to receive DD free Dish signals. Also Solid 6363 is best to receive free to air channels.

@M.J.Sadiq @Deep.S
Any link for stb
yes, you can.. buy a new lnb. install that new lnb right side from your existing lnb. I once tried to get d2h fta cchannels with this set up. so I'm sure you'll get ddfd signals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock