General Discussion on DD Free Dish

From Night DD UP showing in Zoom version in ADTV..

Others plz confirm from your end

F2Wx15G.jpg

From Night DD UP showing in Zoom version in ADTV..

Others plz confirm from your end

F2Wx15G.jpg

You are interpreting it wrong, infact this has been done as part of upgrading broadcast to widescreen aspect ratio by DD technicians. We should all appreciate this effort. simple, cost effective , best way to adapt with new changes.

Even Star Sports social media tells us to use TV's zoom option to remove black bars in their SD telecast and enjoy 16:9 aspect ratio with ease :)

You are interpreting it wrong, infact this has been done as part of upgrading broadcast to widescreen aspect ratio by DD technicians. We should all appreciate this effort. simple, cost effective , best way to adapt with new changes.

Even Star Sports social media tells us to use TV's zoom option to remove black bars in their SD telecast and enjoy 16:9 aspect ratio with ease :)

Brother you are getting wrong.. Lots time Im mentioned im DD Chennels Lover😍😍

Brother you are getting wrong.. Lots time Im mentioned im DD Chennels Lover😍😍

To be honest i am a secret admirer of old DD shows, cultural/infotainment/news programs and their lovely telefilms from 90's, many times i tune into different channels from their bouquet to enjoy all of the above

To be honest i am a secret admirer of old DD shows, cultural/infotainment/news programs and their lovely telefilms from 90's, many times i tune into different channels from their bouquet to enjoy all of the above

Nice bro... I created fav list in that all DD channels placed in dishtv now in ADTV 😍😍

DD KISAN is comparatively good, but caters only to HSM.
DD should provide a similar channel for southern states.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock