Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Both HD Movies channels waste

Maa Movies HD repeating all movies
ZEE Cinemalu HD 70% tamil dubbed movies

Not tested Etv Cinema HD & Gemini Movies HD
@RajKumar Bro Was it a right decision by dishtv to add not these channels?:unsure:
I am confused after your comment should I blame dishtv? or think why dishtv does things the way it does ?

@RajKumar Bro Was it a right decision by dishtv to add not these channels?:unsure:
I am confused after your comment should I blame dishtv? or think why dishtv does things the way it does ?

Bro. Channels are waste..there is no premier movies...

Dishtv not adding Zee Telugu why..

In Telugu, the GECs themselves are movie channels on Sundays. You don't need another movie channel! But one good thing is that all 4 Telugu movie channels are in HD and no other language (except Marathi with its monopoly Zee Talkies) has achieved that.
Get ready for Skystar Teleshopping in Telugu now :biggrin::lol:
Do you remember about Cine21 Channel ?? .. if you remember than you'll know what i mean. ;)
I am glad that many of the Naaptol regional channels (like Cine 21) shut down after some time. They are not required. :no2:

Last edited:
Bro. Channels are waste..there is no premier movies...

Dishtv not adding Zee Telugu why..
Bro even i am not interested on any of the movies channels.i want all the GEC hd channels so that's why i am asking dishtv to add zee telugu hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock