Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

If you have no proper info, don't share fake info here. ETV won't sold their stakes to network 18 in near future as They have strong base in telugu. Telugu guys don't worry about etv future, they have bright future, they have plannings to expansion.
most of people were in dilemma, because etv sold only other language channels(except Telugu) to Network 18, they are thinking all etv channels.
may be in future etv will launch new channels in other languages like earlier.

If you have no proper info, don't share fake info here. ETV won't sold their stakes to network 18 in near future as They have strong base in telugu. Telugu guys don't worry about etv future, they have bright future, they have plannings to expansion.
This is no new news. Network 18 had brought 100% share of non Telugu etv channels and 100% non Telugu etv GEC . and also 48% share of etv's 2 channels ( etv Telugu and etv AP )

Etv Telugu and ETV news (AP & TE ) both 48- 49% share with network 18.
High chance of conversation of etv to colors Telugu and news 18. If viacom18 agrees to wrap up deal by acquiring 51% of share.

I also seen many fake articles like this, some says they have 24.5 stakes in etv and ETV 2.I think you forgot that they completely sold out 10 channels to network 18,now thay again launched 10 channels in one language that too 5 in HD formats . You know ETV Telangana was launched in April 9th 2014 as ETV 3.which means after that deal with TV 18.Then how TV 18 got 48-49 % share in that channel. Still some Wikipedia updaters also not updated proper info.

Look at there how people confused

ETV Network - Wikipedia

I also seen many fake articles like this, some says they have 24.5 stakes in etv and ETV 2.I think you forgot that they completely sold out 10 channels to network 18,now thay again launched 10 channels in one language that too 5 in HD formats . You know ETV Telangana was launched in April 9th 2014 as ETV 3.which means after that deal with TV 18.Then how TV 18 got 48-49 % share in that channel. Still some Wikipedia updaters also not updated proper info.

Look at there how people confused

ETV Network - Wikipedia
etv is having 49% share on Network 18;):LOL::ROFLMAO::D this is correct, as per current launch.

Today I have got some news that Viacom18 has started talking to ETV Telugu to buy them. Very soon ETV Telugu & ETV Cinema may be rebranded as Colors Telugu & Colors Telugu Cinema respectively. But no news about others ETV channels like ETV Plus, ETV Abhiruchi, ETV Life, ETV AP & ETV Telengana.
But nothing is confirmed yet. Everything will be cleard after 2-3 weeks.

N.B. it is not official news, so expected no controversy regarding this news. I have posted only what I have heard today.

Today I have got some news that Viacom18 has started talking to ETV Telugu to buy them. Very soon ETV Telugu & ETV Cinema may be rebranded as Colors Telugu & Colors Telugu Cinema respectively. But no news about others ETV channels like ETV Plus, ETV Abhiruchi, ETV Life, ETV AP & ETV Telengana.
But nothing is confirmed yet. Everything will be cleard after 2-3 weeks.

N.B. it is not official news, so expected no controversy regarding this news. I have posted only what I have heard today.

😂 You always got false news on ETV.

"Nartanasala" Old B&W movie Going to be telecasted In HD on ETV HD, Next Friday @09:00am.This is first ever black and white movie going to be telecasted in Telugu HD channels history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock