General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: World class or worst in class

They have removed "times now" from today morning and another member is saying "ET now" is also removed from south silver pack. No notice, no advisory to customer before removing. This is not how d2h was before say 1 or 2 months back. Now i will have to pay 12/- ala-carte for "times now" even though i am on long term recharge.

I have written 2 emails to customer support, 1st email they rejected saying it is given from south diamond pack. 2nd email they are still to respond.. you just cant keep playing like this. Is this the beginning of things to come from d2h end!!!

RE: Discussion on D2H's recent move

I think all DTH operators will mention a terms and condition saying "packages can be modified by the company at any time".

But still we can raise our voice. Please send in all your feedback on their recent move to the below email IDs.

To:
Customercare ([email protected]); '[email protected]' ([email protected]); [email protected]; Anil Khera ([email protected])

CC:
'[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

People who have higher packs thinks they are safe from channel removal and hd access fee. And this is what d2h is aiming that everyone will have to opt for high value packs. Does everyone ready to afford higher end packs??,

Sadiq said:
Friends,

You can always express your feelings. But make sure to follow the below things.

Don't defame unnecessarily
Don't initiate comparison

Continue the discussion in a healthy manner and give respect the posts from all the members since the view of each person will be different.

From my point of view, I didn't loose anything because of D2H's recent move since I am using New South Platinum HD pack.

It could be a loss for the people using lower HD packs because of HD access fee and for SD users using South Silver and South Gold because of the removal of channels from base pack.

Bro. Everybody can't offord costly pack. Everybody can't rich. Some people has d2h they r in villege.

Best thing is going to happen upto New south gold sport pack is

Channels Cartoon Network, Sonic, Discovery Kids, Zee Q, Nick Jr.-Teen Nick and Nickelodeon being currently offered by us on complimentary and promotional basis, will not be available in this Package from 31st August, 2014.

Dont simply satisfy yourself that you don't have kid in your home to watch these channels.

Again low value pack customers are discriminated by d2h. Still New South platinum hd customers are safe.

Balaji G said:
Best thing is going to happen upto New south gold sport pack is

Channels Cartoon Network, Sonic, Discovery Kids, Zee Q, Nick Jr.-Teen Nick and Nickelodeon being currently offered by us on complimentary and promotional basis, will not be available in this Package from 31st August, 2014.

Dont simply satisfy yourself that you don't have kid in your home to watch these channels.

Again low value pack customers are discriminated by d2h. Still New South platinum hd customers are safe.

It is also in super gold pack

I never asked any members to opt higher packs. Did I?

RE: Discussion on D2H's recent happenings

Guys Most Of The Removals Happening From Broadcaster End, They Are Pulling Out By Asking To Pay Full Carriage Fee By Dth, In The First Year Its Said To Be 50-50

But The Assurance Made By PRO Of Dealers Is No Popular Channels Will Be Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock