General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Soon on 1st feb. Or may be on holi or may be on dashehra or may be on diwali or may be on krisms or next new year bla bla bla

From today TLC showing unsubscribed??? Anybody same
As it was replaced by Ndtv Godtimes
Channel
Is ndtv geting added on platform soon??

Hi All,

I'm getting back to using my d2h after sometime (at lest 9 months).

I believe with TRAI ruling and new flexi packages a lot has changed with d2h.

I plan to start using my d2h again but this time I only want a min base pack with addon of HD channels (GEC & Sports, no need regional channels)

Seeing d2h website, I notice a flexi plan for Rs84 with HD Mega addon for Rs108. Does it mean I can get a total plan of 84 + 108 = Rs192 monthly ?

Hi All,

I'm getting back to using my d2h after sometime (at lest 9 months).

I believe with TRAI ruling and new flexi packages a lot has changed with d2h.

I plan to start using my d2h again but this time I only want a min base pack with addon of HD channels (GEC & Sports, no need regional channels)

Seeing d2h website, I notice a flexi plan for Rs84 with HD Mega addon for Rs108. Does it mean I can get a total plan of 84 + 108 = Rs192 monthly ?
On top of that, it's mandatory to take one regional top up bro. So the cost will be 192+regional pack.

On top of that, it's mandatory to take one regional top up bro. So the cost will be 192+regional pack.
Can you gimme an example calculation with a regional pack. Take any cheapest region as the regional pack.

Also, I was wondering, since my d2h currently is South Platinum HD, can I change it to ROI plans?

Can you gimme an example calculation with a regional pack. Take any cheapest region as the regional pack.

Also, I was wondering, since my d2h currently is South Platinum HD, can I change it to ROI plans?
I too had South platinum HD plan, then changed to flexible. So it's possible.

For the calculation, I am considering tamil pack, which is 99 (please check website for latest price). So the monthly charge is 192+99 = 291+gst

I too had South platinum HD plan, then changed to flexible. So it's possible.

For the calculation, I am considering tamil pack, which is 99 (please check website for latest price). So the monthly charge is 192+99 = 291+gst
Ok great.. will this plan stay in compliance with new TRAI ruling? Or the prices will change again. Im just confused as d2h website does not mention anything about TRAI packages.

Ok great.. will this plan stay in compliance with new TRAI ruling? Or the prices will change again. Im just confused as d2h website does not mention anything about TRAI packages.
It will change after TRAI rule implement

Vlg8TEi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock