General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have had a big doubt w.r.t selecting broadcaster bouquets from Sony, Star etc., especially where some channels like Star Sports 3, Ten 3HD, BBC Earth HD etc., are not available with Videocon d2h. When I had called them initially regarding this, they told me that the bouquet price will be adjusted, but now they claim that if we choose the bouquet and it has a channel not under d2h, arrangements will be made to include that channel.

Does anyone have any idea or information regarding this??
Bro just be patient and wait till 31st Jan because from 1st Feb they would have to compulsorily do some channel addition or make some adjustment to some channel packs Dishtv and D2h have quite some problems with channels and channel packs

Reconnected my Videocon DDB ibuilt d2h connection with dish yesterday after a gap of almost 3 years , surprised to see that it is displaying many channels on 4 digit LCN. First i thought that these changes r from operator end but just to confirm i checked the channel list here and found no such LCN mentioned except one home channel present on LCN 1015.

Am i the only one getting these special LCN slots or anyone else having same experience?

Saw ads running on home channels that Comedy Active, Evergreen Hits Active etc. r being provided at Re. 1 for 1st month. Find these offers really nice and similar to what airtel provides on random basis apart from regular weekend special ones.

Also noticed that d2h is providing a special slab of 15 channels too under TRAI Tariff Order in which Re. 1 NCF will be applicable per channel. This is also convenient option if one does not want to pay extra while opting for limited channels.

Reconnected my Videocon DDB ibuilt d2h connection with dish yesterday after a gap of almost 3 years , surprised to see that it is displaying many channels on 4 digit LCN. First i thought that these changes r from operator end but just to confirm i checked the channel list here and found no such LCN mentioned except one home channel present on LCN 1015.

Am i the only one getting these special LCN slots or anyone else having same experience?

Saw ads running on home channels that Comedy Active, Evergreen Hits Active etc. r being provided at Re. 1 for 1st month. Find these offers really nice and similar to what airtel provides on random basis apart from regular weekend special ones.

Also noticed that d2h is providing a special slab of 15 channels too under TRAI Tariff Order in which Re. 1 NCF will be applicable per channel. This is also convenient option if one does not want to pay extra while opting for limited channels.
Rewellcome bro
So tiger(d2h) Zinda hai still after 3 yrs

Last edited:
Anyone have info how to block channels in d2h hd box 6666 rf. . In old model of stb 556b blocking option was there. In this box not find scanning option or not find how to block. One Restriction option is there code is not working 1234 or 4 6 8 10th number of card. Anyone have 6666rf box?

Anyone have info how to block channels in d2h hd box 6666 rf. . In old model of stb 556b blocking option was there. In this box not find scanning option or not find how to block. One Restriction option is there code is not working 1234 or 4 6 8 10th number of card. Anyone have 6666rf box?
Iam using 6677 model bro.. Same issue with that too. You can check signal level by using 1234 code. For restrictions, nothing worked. This is due to we changed the box. They gave already used box. Where the earlier user may changed the pw.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock