General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Seriously man why is dish tv ruining d2h? They had golden opportunity to cater south and north subscribers effectively using each brand but they r messing up. Like they shifted south indian dish tv subscribers to d2h orbit, same should have been done for north indian d2h users towards dish tv orbit. Yes, there would be initial cost but in long term it would have done wonders.

They would have got ample bandwidth on each orbit to cater to different regions and added max channels. Already integration of service centres, customer desk, uplink station , hardware production etc. would have saved cost but dish has given up. Promoters r in debt and unwilling to experiment, with Jio flexing muscles dish d2h will be pushed to extinction.

Recent airtel, dish d2h merger will be nothing but using common infrastructure like customer desk or service support or common uplink centre which means nothing major would change. Dish d2h will still have to run both platforms following proper strategy.

Seriously man why is dish tv ruining d2h? They had golden opportunity to cater south and north subscribers effectively using each brand but they r messing up. Like they shifted south indian dish tv subscribers to d2h orbit, same should have been done for north indian d2h users towards dish tv orbit. Yes, there would be initial cost but in long term it would have done wonders.

They would have got ample bandwidth on each orbit to cater to different regions and added max channels. Already integration of service centres, customer desk, uplink station , hardware production etc. would have saved cost but dish has given up. Promoters r in debt and unwilling to experiment, with Jio flexing muscles dish d2h will be pushed to extinction.

Recent airtel, dish d2h merger will be nothing but using common infrastructure like customer desk or service support or common uplink centre which means nothing major would change. Dish d2h will still have to run both platforms following proper strategy.
Bro Dishtv is always very slow at improving anything or making something good for the Customers.They are reluctant and damn lazy to accept or Acknowledge that They "DO NOT HAVE MAXIMUM" channels but still blindly boast about it.No proper exceution of user feedback.I am just waiting for my LDP pack to get over in Sept 2019 to shift Airtel or Tatasky for good.I have been requesting them to add Zee South HD channels like for more than 1 Year but still No change.They could have been the best DTH if they would have used Dishtv for North Only and D2H for South Only Customers with the same number of HD channels on both the Platforms.

Anybody getting zee network channels for free, which u haven't subscribed
Check guys, looks like they r giving free
Iam getting z Cafe, z cinema, & flix

Guys need help in want to watch only regional channels only on weekends to subscribe only on these two days. D2h is going to charge on daily basis or they going to deduct month at a time when I will subscribe

Guys need help in want to watch only regional channels only on weekends to subscribe only on these two days. D2h is going to charge on daily basis or they going to deduct month at a time when I will subscribe
They are charging on daily basis. So you can subscribe the channel/s for weekends.

Anybody getting zee network channels for free, which u haven't subscribed
Check guys, looks like they r giving free
Iam getting z Cafe, z cinema, & flix

getting zee bihar jharkhand, zee up, zee mp, zee rajasthan

D2H not giving free Star Sports channels during IPL so hopes has been ended :wall::sleepy2::dodgy2:
This IMG reveals everything.
RTMIQBO.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock