General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Is any ss HD channels telecasting ipl matches with tamil audio feed? I'm fed up with the picture quality of ss tamil channel.. Want to watch ipl in HD with tamil feed.. I subscribed ss2 HD.. But tamil audio option not working.. Only English coming for all languages.. Please help

Is any ss HD channels telecasting ipl matches with tamil audio feed? I'm fed up with the picture quality of ss tamil channel.. Want to watch ipl in HD with tamil feed.. I subscribed ss2 HD.. But tamil audio option not working.. Only English coming for all languages.. Please help
Better to go for Hotstar streaming with tamil audio feed...

Getting NDTV 24×7, India Today and Times Now channels free of cost. I think this is free Preview for elections.

I am not getting zee cafe and &flix channels. I am in diamond sports hd combo pack.

But zee bollywood is available in this pack because I am not getting this channel.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

I am not getting zee cafe and &flix channels. I am in diamond sports hd combo pack.

But zee bollywood is available in this pack because I am not getting this channel.

Can anyone help me in this regard.
Don't go for higher packs
Make ur packs nearly 300rs
Save money
All broadcasters under loss
Expecting many channels will b converted to fta

I had subscribed to Star Malayalam Premium HD bouquet and had been getting the service for over 2 months. Today I wanted to add 2 other channels and while trying to edit my pack. But, my updated package was showing wrong amount, with the Star bouquet amount deducted. Hence, I didn't submit the edited pack and instead got the CC to add the new channels. The CC person told me the same reduced balance after adding the channels! Now suddenly all Star channels have disappeared as the bouquet is gone from my package. No way to add it back as well now. The highest bouquet showing in d2h for HD is the Rs 75 value one and this doesn't have all sports channels. CC is fully busy at this hour. Fed up with this mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock