General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Many channels from Naaptol Group like NT1, Wow Cinema One, NT3, Naaptol Telugu removed . Also Samay Karnataka taken off platform

A new frequency 11698 V /FEC 5/6/ SR 1600 showing in transponder menu of d2h. Is d2h planning to use it soon and testing going on for it?
Well as it is showing in transponder/installation setup hence it can be confirmed that d2h has added it in NIT. Hopefully we will get news about channel testing soon from this.
Breaking News - 1 New TP added by d2h

@Amit1079 & @dino29 bro's The mentioned TP is given in above thread.Later team closed it because it wasn't used TP.

Breaking News - 1 New TP added by d2h

@Amit1079 & @dino29 bro's The mentioned TP is given in above thread.Later team closed it because it wasn't used TP.

Yes, thread quoted by u was closed as at that point d2h had not added this transponder in NIT and there was doubt over this being just a feed based tp for some other operator or broadcaster. Now clarity has arrived and thread should be reopened for further discussion.

Yes, thread quoted by u was closed as at that point d2h had not added this transponder in NIT and there was doubt over this being just a feed based tp for some other operator or broadcaster. Now clarity has arrived and thread should be reopened for further discussion.
Mm...But I have also seen that TP at d2h satellite management and I have posted the image as well but the SR was low

Mm...But I have also seen that TP at d2h satellite management and I have posted the image as well but the SR was low

Bhai, during testing phase symbol rates or other parameters r kept low or keep fluctuating. This is usual practice and followed across board. Proper adjustment is done few days before it is ready to use. Wait a little more, i guess we will get news about airtel acquisition and new channels simultaneously

the operator bouquets button is disabled in d2h website and also the mobile app.. is there a way to select them ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock