General Discussion & Updates about d2h

1920x850 img

Last edited:
Good news: d2h has updated list of broadcaster bouquets with STAR bouquets.
In this list they mentioned some unavailable channels like star sports 3, star sports Kannada, star sports Telugu, star suvarna HD, Maa movies HD...

Besides, on which platform are Star Sports 1 Kannada and Star Sports 1 Telugu available?? I don't think they are available even on Tatasky,dishtv,ADTV, SD, Hathway,incable, ,etc

Last edited:
Besides, on which platform are Star Sports 1 Kannada and Star Sports 1 Telugu available?? I don't think they are available even on Tatasky,dishtv,ADTV, SD, Hathway,incable, ,etc
Star sports 1 Kannada and Star sports 1 Telugu are available in tatasky and sun direct...

Today night is very taugh because of lots of removals going to be done but i fingure crossed for 9x jalwa, 9x jhakkas, music india and most favourite mastiii

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have had a big doubt w.r.t selecting broadcaster bouquets from Sony, Star etc., especially where some channels like Star Sports 3, Ten 3HD, BBC Earth HD etc., are not available with Videocon d2h. When I had called them initially regarding this, they told me that the bouquet price will be adjusted, but now they claim that if we choose the bouquet and it has a channel not under d2h, arrangements will be made to include that channel.

Does anyone have any idea or information regarding this??

Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have had a big doubt w.r.t selecting broadcaster bouquets from Sony, Star etc., especially where some channels like Star Sports 3, Ten 3HD, BBC Earth HD etc., are not available with Videocon d2h. When I had called them initially regarding this, they told me that the bouquet price will be adjusted, but now they claim that if we choose the bouquet and it has a channel not under d2h, arrangements will be made to include that channel.

Does anyone have any idea or information regarding this??

Let them add first then decide as far as I think the same will not be added looking at the current scenario. As you know they removed Masti and music india channels but they added nothing in their place.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock