General Discussion & Updates about d2h

d2h HD Set top Boxes is Back on Stock. Now it's also offering HD Set top boxes & Remote without Dish Antenna. Great Move. :)

Iam using d2h hd6666 rf box for the past 2 yrs ( facing several issues) ....is there any newest version of d2h hd box available???

d2h HD Set top Boxes is Back on Stock. Now it's also offering HD Set top boxes & Remote without Dish Antenna. Great Move. :)
I am using d2h hd6666 rf box for the past 2 yrs ( facing several issues) ....is there any newest version of d2h hd box available???

D6xtTpeVUAE7YwK.png

Please Demand popular HD channels to add on D2h like colors Cineplex HD,movies Now HD,HBO HD,MTV Beats HD,MTV HD+,ESPN HD,
They are not adding these channels since 1-2 years

So Many time Number of Members Request them to Add This Channels But No Response
Cc Saying No update Sir
FB D2h Reply We r trying to add this channels in future.
2017 over
2018 over
2019 Half year Over i mean coming to End
2020 Coming But
From D2h No Response
Not Adding So Many HD Pending Channels

Hope God will try to Add Pending HD Channels in D2h they will understand our Situation and Add Soon...

I don't know if this is a good move, but a couple days ago I took an additional connection (multi-room). Initially I called up a few local dealers to get the connection, but all of them told me that they had stopped D2H installation due to commission related problems which arose after merging with Dish TV. Then I booked the connection online and it was installed on the next day by company's engineer. I also asked him regarding what the dealers had said; and he agreed to it. But he also said people are still taking new D2H connections.

One thing I observed; the old LNB brand was Sharp, the new one had 'Dish TV' written on it. The additional connection costed me Rs. 1099/- for HD STB, and Rs. 120/- for extra 10 metre wire. NCF is Rs.50/-+taxes.

I am aware of the merging of D2H with Dish TV, but still went on with an additional connection because I did not want to spend 2000+ Rs. now to switch to new provider, and I am not facing any issues with D2H right now. Whether my decision is right, only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock