General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: Discussion on D2H's recent happenings

I am using south silver+hd globe+sun music HD @~375 Rs in which I was getting all my required channels........ Now need to pay 541 Rs. Costing ~166 Rs extra to watch all HD channels......

First d2h should give jaya channels in basic pack.Most people are using basic pack only.So its better they give good number of channels in basic pack.They are removing tamil channels from basic pack and providing some crap hindhi,telugu,malayalam, kannada channels in basic pack.They can give English and sports channels in basic pack instead of telugu,malayalam,kannada channels.

i think they are going to remove only two channels zoom and ET now............

i got a message from d2h ""ourcallcenter will not provide balance,custid ,duedate, recharge confirmation from now onwards for more call18001370444

Jerome.J said:
I am using south silver+hd globe+sun music HD @~375 Rs in which I was getting all my required channels........ Now need to pay 541 Rs. Costing ~166 Rs extra to watch all HD channels......

I was also planning the Same expense [Rs.375/-] when I took the new HD connection last month. But all plans were of no use with HD Access Fee...

D2h is removing channels from base pack and from network (whatever may be the reason, the proof of the puding is in eating) till date d2h is not able to come up with a good hardware and software STB (its not a rocket science, its a will issue with d2h as they want to save money by Manifactoring STB on there own) The cc is worst. The Only reason there subscriber base went up as they were providing cheapest and lowest base packs but now that also seems to be slowly disappearing and top of all they are increasing prices and adding HD access fee (now Dish Tv is providing all the HD channels including all star sports in SD and HD and even sun network HD channels) i dont mind paying HD Access fee but it should be justified when d2h dont have anything to offer and they are asking for HD fee without providing all the HD channels and with a slugy STB and cc its simply incorrect, Good News is as Dish Tv now has all SD and HD channels im might move to dish Tv and make justice to what i pay, This is my opinion and nothing against d2h as im on Platinum HD but the fact is who will pay extra when you are not getting what you should get, very bad moves coming from d2h, it looks like there boat is about to sink slowly.

Also there product was selling as they had Max HD channels tag and Lowest packs and pricing in the market (forget about there sad cc and stb) but now dont see any positivies in d2h, infact yesterday i recommended two of my friends not to go for d2h and now they booked Dish Tv HD, so d2h has even lost mouth to mouth publicity and cannot imagine the worst to come in d2h in near future, the downfall has began.

Why Videocon d2h Failed in Providing Popular channels ????

WHY VIDEOCON D2H IS FAILED TO PROVIDE POPULAR CHANNELS ??
MANY POPULAR CHANNELS NOT AVAILABLE

ZEE ETC BOLLYWOOD
ZEE ACTION
ZEE PREMIERE
ZEE KALINGA (FULL SCREEN)
ZEE SALAAM (FULL SCREEN)
ZEE SANGAM
AL JAZEERA
HBO HITS SD/HD
HBO DEFINED SD/HD
ROMEDY NOW HD
MAI BOLI
TV9 MARATHI
ETV NEWS BANGLA
ETV NEWS KANNADA
ETV NEWS GUJARATI
DISCOVERY ID
SONY PIX HD
DISNEY JUNIOR

AND MANY MORE CHANNELS NOT AVAILABLE ON PLATFORM

WHY ADDING ONLY BAKWAAS AND VAAHIYAAT TYPE OF CHANNELS LIKE
R VISION
OSCAR MOVIES
ISHWAR BHAKTI
ARIHANT
JINVANI
GOODNESS
HBN
STAR CJ ALIVE 2
TV 24
SAMAY
FOCUS NEWS
VIP NEWS
SUDARSHAN NEWS
INDIA NEWS
LIVE INDIA

SO MANY BAKWAAS CHANNELS ADDING ONLY

RE: Why Videocon d2h Failed in Providing Popular channels ????

Im also failing to get that answer as before d2h use to be first to add any popular SD or HD channel on there platform but now whats going and they are sliding downwards, dont know why.

RE: Why Videocon d2h Failed in Providing Popular channels ????

Hello,

Jinvani and arihant not a bakwas channel.

Thanks

subodh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock