General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Yes bro only few are getting.. And if u are new to the pack they won't activate and they say we can't activate English addon for ur area pin code which is lamest explanation I hav ever heard
Is Bangalore pincode eligible for phd addon with South super package?

I got new msg. I have shift to airtel last aug
Hurry !! Recharge now with Rs400 or more and get Rs100 cash back in your d2h account.Limited period offer.Offer valid for 5 transactions.T&C apply

I got new msg. I have shift to airtel last aug
Hurry !! Recharge now with Rs400 or more and get Rs100 cash back in your d2h account.Limited period offer.Offer valid for 5 transactions.T&C apply
Any t&c for this offer? Is it via d2h app?

Today I downgrade my pack to South silver lite I already have south super premium HD add-on before I downgrade so how many days I can get premium HD add-on?

Dish TV’s D2H brand launches marketing campaign targeted at South market..
MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Dish TV India’s D2H brand has launched a 360-degree TVC campaign for the Southern market highlighting the maximum number of entertainment offerings by the brand.

“In the south, Dishtv's D2H brand is a strong player. We have ramped up our distribution, strengthened our service network and enhanced our product, both in terms of content and attractive entry-level offerings. With our new campaign “Go for Highera”, we are aiming to take D2H brand to a leadership position.

Titled ‘Go for Highera’, the campaign is urging customers to not settle for less, but ask for more..
Dish TV’s D2H brand launches marketing campaign targeted at South market – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock