General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Different type of reply coming from d2h today to my mail regarding addition of Star suvarna HD and zee kannada HD channels.
IMG-20181217-152536.jpg
Even Espn HD pending long back..

By April you will change yout mind..:)

There won't be any need to migrate as new channels addition might start from January...

News channels addition will happen due to elections..
Again false hopes, nothing of that sort will happen in d2h.

I found the below details in the D2H website.

Declaration under Regulation dated 03.03.2017

1. The total channel carrying capacity (in terms of number of standard definition channels)--->616
2. Number of channels for which signals of television channels have been requested by Dish TV from broadcasters under Interconnection Regulation dated 03.03.2017 and the interconnection agreements signed--->NA
3. Spare channel capacity available on the network for the purpose of carrying signals of television channels (in terms of number of standard definition channels)--->NIL :censored::censored::censored:
4. list of channels, in chronological order, for which requests under Interconnection Regulation dated 03.03.2017 have been received from broadcasters for distribution of their channels, the interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for distribution due to non-availability of the spare channel capacity--->NA

Meaning no more space in D2H to add channels ? :eek:

Yes. Thats why we check other operators forum and be happy ourselves.
I found the below details in the D2H website.

Declaration under Regulation dated 03.03.2017

1. The total channel carrying capacity (in terms of number of standard definition channels)--->616
2. Number of channels for which signals of television channels have been requested by Dish TV from broadcasters under Interconnection Regulation dated 03.03.2017 and the interconnection agreements signed--->NA
3. Spare channel capacity available on the network for the purpose of carrying signals of television channels (in terms of number of standard definition channels)--->NIL :censored::censored::censored:
4. list of channels, in chronological order, for which requests under Interconnection Regulation dated 03.03.2017 have been received from broadcasters for distribution of their channels, the interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for distribution due to non-availability of the spare channel capacity--->NA

Meaning no more space in D2H to add channels ? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock