General Discussion & Updates about d2h

It looks like d2h has fixed some of the bugs in their system. The new modified page for submission has been seen for few days and finally yesterday it started showing the correct package amount with separate region-wise BSTs. The submission amount was shown correctly, but wasn't submitting due to an error. I was finally able to submit it today without error. Just checked IVR and the monthly balance is as expected. It was a reduction of Rs 150 from the last time I submitted my pack before Feb 1. Still, I lost money since they have been deducting balance based on the wrong monthly amount. I lost at least a week's validity, if not more. Guess that money is gone now. They don't respond to disruptions, who will give refund?

Even now, the d2h system is not perfect, not exactly matching TRAI guidelines. I don't want the 100 pre-selected channels, regardless of whether you charge NCF or not. I just want the same exact number of channels that I really choose. Nothing more, nothing less. But, this could also get resolved soon.

But, the disappointing thing is that there was zero help from the customer care, via all mediums. I just had to keep logging in to the website and checking the pack creation page almost every day. I was just about going to quit d2h for good. It seems ok to continue for now, at least until the dust settles on the new guidelines and other DTH providers stablize. Can never trust d2h ever again.

After submitting the mera wala plan when will the pack be updated to our dth account?

d2h had earlier run disconnection scroll in Sep 2018 due to alleged default in payment by MK Network.The disconnection was stayed by TDSAT.The stay was valid till 29 Jan 2019.

The channels have been disconnected due to 'non signing of Interconnection agreement'.

MK Network claimed that 15 days scroll has to be given but TDSAT gave go-ahead.At the same time the alleged default of payment and insufficient notice through scroll will be judged by TDSAT.

MK Network after passing of the above-said order has opted to terminate its relationship with Dish TV and consequent to that relief claimed in Para-B of the Relief clause is meted out to the petitioner.MK Network has decided to withdraw its case in TDSAT.

MK Network insists for signing of an MoU wherein Dish TV would undertake not to resort to any legal remedy in any court of law or forum regarding the present dispute.

http://www.tdsat.gov.in/Delhi/services/daily_order_view.php?filing_no=MTU0ODI=

As many of you know, multiple HD channels are missing on their platform (though available at broadcaster's end) for subscription. Any idea or tentative timelines when such gaps are going to be resolved ? Esp. Regional Entertainment category channels.

@Amit1079 bro im getting following technical error while creating new pack...Any solution ?
6pZCxqt.png

@Amit1079 bro im getting following technical error while creating new pack...Any solution ?
6pZCxqt.png
Not a big deal
I also faced that issue
Wait for 1 day
Or keep trying
May b sometimes even it displays that message
Package is subscribed successfully
So check for channels activated which u selected
Don't change package many times in single daily
Atleast for 24 hrs

Not a big deal
I also faced that issue
Wait for 1 day
Or keep trying
May b sometimes even it displays that message
Package is subscribed successfully
So check for channels activated which u selected
Don't change package many times in single daily
Atleast for 24 hrs
Bro I'm trying this from last 2 days, Still I'm facing this issue 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock