General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 150,176
Nothing will happen Reliance Digital will surely renew the contract and will pay the outstanding price too

my neighbour using rdtv,he is not getting Udaya channels, only black screen any one facing this problem?

I am not getting preview channel (101) from today. Anyone has same issue?

Its been a week since the announcement of Veecom taking over RDTV and our screens started showing that CC will be restored. But no update yet. I am trying to find out what is the maximum limit on the 50% Cashback on all recharges above Rs 150 offer that they are mentioning about, rather, the T&C of the same. Will a long term pack also be at 50% Cashback?

With just 5 days to go for the 18-Nov-2017 date, RDTV needs to buckle up, and not leave all users stranded on the last day. No further news on if the DTH License is already renewed or not.

Its been a week since the announcement of Veecom taking over RDTV and our screens started showing that CC will be restored. But no update yet. I am trying to find out what is the maximum limit on the 50% Cashback on all recharges above Rs 150 offer that they are mentioning about, rather, the T&C of the same. Will a long term pack also be at 50% Cashback?

With just 5 days to go for the 18-Nov-2017 date, RDTV needs to buckle up, and not leave all users stranded on the last day. No further news on if the DTH License is already renewed or not.
Better change bro. After coming out of rdtv, i knew what a tv viewing experience was.
They hardly can manage.even veecon.
With less tps less channels and less connections,how will they survive?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock