General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 149,960
Any body did Rs1499 recharge for long validity Freedom plan and if he can share the list of channels

I doubt anyone has done so far. If any of forum members had done, they would have shared for sure.
@Hassan Syed bro was going to do, but he is on MaxHD Pack of RDTV now. Any other bros using RDTV as a primary connection? I doubt.

After acquiring the direct-to-home (DTH) business of Reliance Communications, Pantel Technologies (Pantel) has told the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) that it will settle the claims of all the broadcasters within four weeks.

Source: Will clear bills of broadcasters in 4 weeks: Pantel

After acquiring the direct-to-home (DTH) business of Reliance Communications, Pantel Technologies (Pantel) has told the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) that it will settle the claims of all the broadcasters within four weeks.

Source: Will clear bills of broadcasters in 4 weeks: Pantel
This is indeed a great news. At least they have to restore all existing channels

Yep, it's working fine on my box. This channel is a part of Max pack or maybe some lower pack too. Anyways, for me it's working now

Hi. I recharged my Gold pack for a few days and certain channels of Sony (mainly Sony Ten) were showing "Channel temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons" screen. If you are on Max pack, can you confirm if it has resumed?

Last edited:
Hi. I recharged my Gold pack for a few days and certain channels of Sony (mainly Sony Ten) were showing "Channel temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons" screen. If you are on Max pack, can you confirm if it has resumed?
@FMJ bro, when had you recharged and when were you seeing this msg? This was long back in November, channels have resumed now as confirmed by few DDF members. Are you talking of current situation or in the past?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock