General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 150,276
From how long you having rdtv hd settop box bro?.. when hd channels stopped for you??

Any Info about sun network bro... Do u know any reason why rdtv is taking more time to add sun network channels

RDTV has half a dozen cases against them in TDSAT by big broadcasters.Sun being one of them.Despite the amount of time given by TDSAT RDTV has failed to take advantage of it and clear all the dues.If RDTV clears the dues then the channels might be readded back.

if rdtv doesn't add back star network by april 4th then it would be a big problem for them..because ipl is starting

Around 4 HD Channels Are Working On RDTV

Colors HD
MTV Beats HD
Sony Max HD
Sony Ten 1 HD

image.png

Hoping RDTV Sort Out Issues With Star Before IPL :confused:

is this RDTV ...no logo is there more over rdtv channel menu is not like this...it will be in red color

I'm a subscriber for Reliance Digital TV and a victim of *due to technical reasons, unable to broadcast some TV channels * notice in most of my favorite channels. It's since 18th march , and till date the problem is not resolved.
No calls materialise to the toll free numbers of Reliance Digital Big Tv base.
What is happening ?

I'm a subscriber for Reliance Digital TV and a victim of *due to technical reasons, unable to broadcast some TV channels * notice in most of my favorite channels. It's since 18th march , and till date the problem is not resolved.
No calls materialise to the toll free numbers of Reliance Digital Big Tv base.
What is happening ?
why are you still using RDTV its already bankrupt. move to some other dth , i did the same

In Max HD Pack it is mentioned as Sony BBC Earth HD .

So Sony BBC Earth HD added or what ?

Only current RDTV users here like @Hassan Syed @Vicky @UMAIR bro can say may be

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock