General Discussions & Channel Requests about Zing Digital

Bishnu15 said:
Zing should give attractive offers.

Literally We showing More Concern than Dishtv...They are not ready to update their website...then how will they give attractive offers??Dishtv got busy in increasing their HD subscriber base..and forgotten about Zing...

Well said bro. I also think DISH TV should concentrate more on Zing Digital as it used to be quite cheap.

Bishnu15 said:
Well said bro. I also think DISH TV should concentrate more on Zing Digital as it used to be quite cheap.

Dishtv selling Their old STBs(Mpeg2) with ZING...they cant get Mpeg4 channels...and they hav to upgrade the box by paying some amount...and there is No HD channel availability for zing...they should change their pack to dish tv..to get HD channels..so it is best to buy Dishtv directly.

joyerams said:
How do we know any new channels added in dishtv

Just browse through Dish TV section in DDF, if any new channels added our super fast members will update here...:k:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock