Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Doordarshan (TRP) during each
of the last three years and the current year

Where are DD Shillong, DD Imphal, DD Kohima, DD Itanagar, DD Agartala, DD Aizol ratings?
Are these channels shut down now?

This 2018 year is really memorable. We see 4 major networks to enter in various region where they were absent.
Sony to enter Marathi region with Sony Marathi
Viacom
to enter Tamil region with Colors Tamil
Zee
to enter Malayalam region with Zee Malayalam
Sun
to enter Bengali region with Sun Bangla

This 2018 year is really memorable. We see 4 major networks to enter in various region where they were absent.
Sony to enter Marathi region with Sony Marathi
Viacom
to enter Tamil region with Colors Tamil
Zee
to enter Malayalam region with Zee Malayalam
Sun
to enter Bengali region with Sun Bangla
Bro, The last one maynot happen in 2018 I think.

2018 is special for Star & Zee that they could make their channel no. 1 in India for the first time in barc. Star Sports and Zee anmol.

They are planning to enter Bengal on the occasion of Durga Puja (in October), but nothing is confirmed now.
If they want just entry in the market, they can easily make it by converting any of their channels(no need of starting new) and they have their own DTH support . But it will not give good welcome to them. Otherwise it takes time to form a structure for the channel before launch. Colors Tamil, Sony marathi etc took a long time and Zee Malayalam is till not launched.So Sun bangla may happen at first quarter of 2019.Zee Malayalam expected to launch at April but it delayed.

Last edited:
Question: Can Sony Sab still be considered a comedy channel? Often, the storylines are becoming serious.

Need one information....
Is Zee Living channel already launched?
Are Living Foodz/Living Zen rebranded as Zee Living?
If possible post some snaps of Zee Living, I want to see the logo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock