Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Javed Akhtar will take you down the memory lane as he narrates the filmy journey of the legendary actors Rishi Kapoor & Sridevi in Classic Legends season 5,
Tomorrow, 2PM on Zee Cinema HD.

Star has no matter about flowing money. Top payed actors in each industry is roped for the promotion of their addon pack.Amir khan in Hindi, Kamal Hassan inTamil, Mohanlal in Malayalam.. and so on. Truth is that they are safer than others,but they are more nervous about subscription.
Also now Mohanlal and Kamal Hassan becomes the undeclared brand ambassadors of Asianet and Star Vijay as they are appearing always in these channels.

One new English news channel is going to launch before the loksabha election which is directly or indirectly from the Congress party. Congress leadership is thinking for a 'Republic TV' model news channel which favours the party and strongly speak against the ruling party.As most of the National media stands with BJP, congress attempt to rectify it by a new channel and promote the party prior to election. The name is supposed to be 'HTV'. Congress leaders such as P. Chidhambaram etc will be the main depositers to the channel.
As I can't find proper sources and Since I don't know whether it is discussed or not due to the lack of keywords I am posting it here.

One new English news channel is going to launch before the loksabha election which is directly or indirectly from the Congress party. Congress leadership is thinking for a 'Republic TV' model news channel which favours the party and strongly speak against the ruling party.As most of the National media stands with BJP, congress attempt to rectify it by a new channel and promote the party prior to election. The name is supposed to be 'HTV'. Congress leaders such as P. Chidhambaram etc will be the main depositers to the channel.
As I can't find proper sources and Since I don't know whether it is discussed or not due to the lack of keywords I am posting it here.
Channel name is Harvest Tv News .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock