• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Choco7905

Dream Pro
Reaction score
All these brands were international. N i think XD will rebrand to Marvel in international markets as well
I meant to say, the channels that are available in India gets rebranded many times.

Raju lal

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I meant to say, the channels that are available in India gets rebranded many times.
We can expect a lot of re-branding in 2019 from Disney and Star due to their merger as well as the way to Star's new sports channels.

Amit1079

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Guys

What happened to Star thrill channel
Launching?? Today???

Kalidas030

Registered
Reaction score
I really miss Jetix, toonami channels:verysad:
90s kids favourite channels:kiss:

Mystique

Registered
Reaction score
TRAI's new rule is blessing . Till now networks were on channel launching spree to increase their revenue by pressing/threating dth and cable providers to add their newly launched channels . Which resulted in pack price increase . They didn't care about consumers needs or content quality . Literally they were looting customers by force . :angry:

few networks ( especially star ) were planning to earn half billion dollars profit by 2020. Thanks to TRAI it won't happen anytime soon. :rofl:

azaanabbas

Registered
Reaction score
Is Bindass also heading towards shutdown? Its social media page has not been updated in last 10 days. Think Zoom will be next to bid adieu
I highly doubt Bindass or Zoom are shutting down anytime soon. Both have survived so long with their current ratings. However both channels need to heavily cut down on the teleshopping.

N.K raj

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Many channels shutdown in upcoming months

Top Bottom