Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Recently they added UTV channels to SVP without change in rates hence now removed SGS to compensate the equation.
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

So YRF not leaving? Or Sony is going to use it maximum before they leave?

Till deal expires Sony will have access to YRF library. Also Filmkraft is on way out to Zee, so Krissh series, Koyla, Karan Arjun will shift out soon. Later on i anticipate same happening for T Series and Vinod Chopra productions.

Star had exclusive deal with Hritik for 4 or 5 movies but most of these movies flopped hence Star India has not renewed or extended agreement, Zee has jumped upon this bandwagon alongwith Salman partnership as shortly they will lose SRK and UTV Films

Till deal expires Sony will have access to YRF library. Also Filmkraft is on way out to Zee, so Krissh series, Koyla, Karan Arjun will shift out soon. Later on i anticipate same happening for T Series and Vinod Chopra productions.

Star had exclusive deal with Hritik for 4 or 5 movies but most of these movies flopped hence Star India has not renewed or extended agreement, Zee has jumped upon this bandwagon alongwith Salman partnership as shortly they will lose SRK and UTV Films
Vinod chopra wont go soon Sony will try to extend it

From your scenario Sony wont have anything just as everything is going to end now for it.

Last edited:
The criticsm about Sony network is valid and invalid too. Sony network is instrumental in the rise of Dubbed content in Hindi Movies Space. movies like Chi La Sow, Ko, Shatamam Bhavti etc have won unanimous critical acclaim. (Chi la sow and Shatamama Bhavti have won National Awards) are dubbed and telecasted on Max. Whereas Bollywood almost gives us kachra. If there are 5 good movies in South industries there will be only 2-3 good movies which Bollywood produces. After Bahubali series Sony's biggest revenue is through Allu Arjun films which are in demand and receive huge TRP on its airing eg Sarrainodu which is telecasted as a Prime-Time Movie on Weekends. And its Hindi slate is Sooryavansham, Govinda-Goldmines movies and
YRF (sad that it is leaving) and Vinod Chopra films

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock