Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

BTVi makes new hires to boost revenue

MUMBAI: Anil Ambani-controlled BTVi has appointed former Times Network VP revenue Shilpa Shetty and former TV18 South branded content head for CNN-News18 Seema Pisharody to jointly work towards the English business news channel’s revenue generation.
The duo will be closely working with Megha (Monica) Tata to grow the channel. BTVi has been strengthening its management team. Recently, it had hired Anuj Katiyar as the marketing & research head.

Shetty will be actively involved in the strategic planning for generating revenue for the channel. She was last associated with the Times Network as VP Revenue and was the National Sales head for the Times Network cluster of channels for several verticals. Shilpa was also associated with the Network18 group for 10 years.

Pisharody will be investing her expertise in crafting strategic approach for business development for the channel. Seema has over 15 years of experience in the media &entertainment industry and has been associated with brands like Turner and Hindustan Times. Her last assignment was with CNN IBN, as the head of branded content for South region.

BTVi makes new hires to boost revenue | TelevisionPost.com

Someone tale me that Star Suvarna HD & Star Gold Select SD channel already launch.
Can anyone confirm this???

Someone tale me that Star Suvarna HD & Star Gold Select SD channel already launch.
Can anyone confirm this???
Star Gold Select SD is already launched. There is no news on the launch of Star Suvarna HD anywhere.

Sony Pictures Network launches new commercial Ad -

"Go Beyond"

We live in an exciting & unpredictable world with unimaginable possibilities, a world wherein you need to be Brave, be Curious, be Insightful thus becoming a true Visionary! @sonypicturesnetworks we believe in the refreshing spirit to #gobeyond #sonypicturesnetworks

Source

Mtv beats hd & MTV hd+ now playing songs from Zee Music Co. label Previously there was contract issue between Viacom & ZMC Label which is now solved seems

So one advantage Rox HD was having over beats HD is gone now & its good news for me no need to depend anymore for songs from Zee Music label on one HD channel

Jaya max telecasting songs in 16:9 have to check some more songs

4b8e486b0999bcd7b812e0c60c87cecb.jpg

1a8db7db1b10038748dc32cb22f82dc2.jpg

8a324dc9fd0fd04c28095b25cc5c86ac.jpg

b32ced06de2dfc27a7e3c87e2a1d561b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock