Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Good update bro
So sweetiee Weds NRI premiering on miniplex too. today TS Bollywood premiere also started this movie

Good update bro
So sweetiee Weds NRI premiering on miniplex too. today TS Bollywood premiere also started this movie
Sweetie Weds NRI was coming tonight (Friday Night) from 8:30 PM & i have recorded it. Will watch it tomorrow.

Why, is Nick India network airing 6 Motu Patlu movies in one weekend. Nick airs one movie and Sonic airs two movies. That makes 3 in one day. And then Sunday is another 3. I lost track of how many movies are there but don't children get bored watching the same shows again and again. Not trying to be offensive but children's channels in India have detoriated so badly. Have to be honest here.

Nick should consider airing some different shows and movies throughout the day instead of Motu Patlu, Oggy and Hattori all the time.

NjQPn1t.jpg

Today is the 2nd anniversary of India's 2nd non-Sun regional HD channel - Mazhavil Manorama HD.
Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of the 1st one: Asianet HD.

In 2 years from 4 regional HD channels we have come to 24 (most recently Star Suvarna HD): 4 Tamil, 6 Telugu, 3 Malayalam, 3 Kannada, 4 Bangla, 4 Marathi. :eek:hya :eek:hya Hopefully we will see Gujarati/Odia/Assamese/Punjabi regional HD channels in the coming months.

Today is the 2nd anniversary of India's 2nd non-Sun regional HD channel - Mazhavil Manorama HD.
Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of the 1st one: Asianet HD.

In 2 years from 4 regional HD channels we have come to 24 (most recently Star Suvarna HD): 4 Tamil, 6 Telugu, 3 Malayalam, 3 Kannada, 4 Bangla, 4 Marathi. :eek:hya :eek:hya Hopefully we will see Gujarati/Odia/Assamese/Punjabi regional HD channels in the coming months.

There is not a single Punjabi GEC.

Why, is Nick India network airing 6 Motu Patlu movies in one weekend. Nick airs one movie and Sonic airs two movies. That makes 3 in one day. And then Sunday is another 3. I lost track of how many movies are there but don't children get bored watching the same shows again and again. Not trying to be offensive but children's channels in India have detoriated so badly. Have to be honest here.

Nick should consider airing some different shows and movies throughout the day instead of Motu Patlu, Oggy and Hattori all the time.

NjQPn1t.jpg

Motu patlu is the no 1 show in kids genre
So they are making maximum profit from it.

@Punjabi Munda don't make multiple replies for small things in same thread. Edit existing post instead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock