It is a nickelodeon show.
2. It's no 1 kids show (on nick)
So they are airing it on sonic too.

Edit:
By nick show i didn't mean
It was made by nick

I meant it airs on nick
and is leading the kids genre
so nick is using it to increase sonic ratings.

Last edited:
1st
It is a nickelodeon show.
2. It's no 1 kids show (on nick)
So they are airing it on sonic too.
It's not a Nickelodeon show, it was made by Maya Digital Studios and gave it to Nick as exclusive kids broadcaster of the show.

Nickelodeon shows are Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Loud House etc. many of these shows have never been aired in India. They only release new NICK JR. content like Dora, Rusty Rivets, Nella the Princess Knight, Alvin and the Chipmunks, all of these are from Nickelodeon.

They did show Spongebob and TMNT but only the first season. Spongebob is on Season 11 and TMNT is on Season 5.

Fairly Odd Parents air on literally every single Nickelodeon channel in the world except India.

1st
By nick show i didn't mean
It was made by nick

I meant it airs on nick
and is leading the kids genre
so nick is using it to increase sonic ratings.

Maybe it's popular, because it's literally the only show they air all day? As well as Ninja Hattori?

SAPcjWG.jpg

If they did this in 2007, they would have never bothered to try out Ninja Hattori and see how popular its become. If they kept a limit for Motu Patlu like about 90 mins a day and made way for other shows then it wouldn't be much of a problem. But it is lacking variety.

Look at CN India, they are airing the latest shows, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Mighty Magiswords. What does Nick have? Nothing.

It would be better if they showed it on Sonic as it is not international channel.

Last edited:
That too Nick is the only kids channel in India available in HD. :angry Do not include Baby TV. 24h of Motu Patlu/Ninja Hattori is nonsense. :angry :angry :wall
Cartoon Network HD will take a very long time to launch. :sad:damn:tears: The others are too lazy to launch.

That too Nick is the only kids channel in India available in HD. :angry Do not include Baby TV. 24h of Motu Patlu/Ninja Hattori is nonsense. :angry :angry :wall
Cartoon Network HD will take a very long time to launch. :sad:damn:tears: The others are too lazy to launch.
The fact that the HD channel has few exclusive shows like Danger Mouse is just sad. A lot of people still watch Nick SD. I heard CN HD will launch by end of 2017.

I wonder when Disney HD will launch when they just show Doraemon lol. In Bangladesh you can get Disney Channel Asia in HD which is exact same as SD feed but in HD. No Nick HD yet, but if it happens 95% sure it will be Indian one

If Disney India doesn't know how to make a proper schedule then maybe they shouldn't advertise any showtimes.

Every single day the schedule for Hungama TV changes, this week Monday to Wednesday they showed all the programs shinchan, doraemon, chacha bhatija, perman and boboiboy. Now what is so special about Thursday? Whole day tomorrow like 23 hours is nothing but shinchan. Hungama channel always keep on advertising things like perman new episodes Monday to Thursday 3:30pm but I don't see Perman on the schedule tomorrow!

It is such a huge inconvenience because they are basically false advertising!

Disney being such a well known company can't even make proper schedules! Despite how horrible Nick is at least their schedule is stable and doesn't change timings every single day! All the Disney channels in India have a different schedule every single day. They didn't use to be like this. Disney Asia wasn't good as well in 2012 but they have improved extremely significantly. While Disney India continues to deteriorate day by day.

UPDATE: This is proof that they are FALSE ADVERTISING. This was just few minutes back!!!
axCuqyR.jpg

fB5luLh.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a Nickelodeon show, it was made by Maya Digital Studios and gave it to Nick as exclusive kids broadcaster of the show.

Nickelodeon shows are Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Loud House etc. many of these shows have never been aired in India. They only release new NICK JR. content like Dora, Rusty Rivets, Nella the Princess Knight, Alvin and the Chipmunks, all of these are from Nickelodeon.

They did show Spongebob and TMNT but only the first season. Spongebob is on Season 11 and TMNT is on Season 5.

Fairly Odd Parents air on literally every single Nickelodeon channel in the world except India.

Maybe it's popular, because it's literally the only show they air all day? As well as Ninja Hattori?

SAPcjWG.jpg

If they did this in 2007, they would have never bothered to try out Ninja Hattori and see how popular its become. If they kept a limit for Motu Patlu like about 90 mins a day and made way for other shows then it wouldn't be much of a problem. But it is lacking variety.

Look at CN India, they are airing the latest shows, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Mighty Magiswords. What does Nick have? Nothing.

It would be better if they showed it on Sonic as it is not international channel.

Agree with you.

From September 1'st SWP and SW are showing the same shows. What's going on? Could be a bug on Star's website. Earlier they were showing SW asia epg instead of SW India.
4DxBShV.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock