Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Zee kannada is changing its logo from pink to orange and than back.
There is an animation of light rotating around the logo (which has a gradient of light pink and dark pink) on TV. They are using this different logo on social media too but the official logo is plain pink without any gradient. Can't understand the strategy.

This is the logo they are using on social media:

22885966_1472505536190260_1462285904759207328_n.png

Hey guys I wanna know that if matches were telecaster on SPSNL then Hindi Coventry will come on which HD and SD channel? Ten 3 HD & SD?? o_O

MTV BEATS HD showing Songs Lyrics at bottom. (I don't know it's new or running from long)

IMG_20171111_104421.jpg

IMG_20171111_104530.jpg
Not new bro since launch available but only in every Saturday they called it as "Karoke Saturday"

Plz tell help me someone how to change my profile pic, I'm not able to do here...

DD Sports and Ndtv profit /prime showing boxing live,in which India won
IMG_20171125_175126.jpg

IMG_20171125_175137.jpg

Why ndtv doing like this,it is not interested in business news or channel shutdown soon or revamping soon??

NDTV Profit/Prime was supposed to shut down many months ago but it did not. I don't know whether they are showing news or not (I think they are). However Udaya News and Gemini News were also supposed to shut down, though they are still running programs, but not news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock