Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

IMG_20180617_095124_01_01.jpg

Last edited:
Why does Star lack a hindi music channel? They can launch something like Star music or Music ok in ok brand.Also Instead of shutdown it is good if they convert Channel V to a true English music channel to compete with VH1 while launch of Ss1 kannada. Nat Geo music shall replaced by Channel V since a music channel under an infotainment brand is not fair.

Why does Star lack a hindi music channel? They can launch something like Star music or Music ok in ok brand.Also Instead of shutdown it is good if they convert Channel V to a true English music channel to compete with VH1 while launch of Ss1 kannada. Nat Geo music shall replaced by Channel V since a music channel under an infotainment brand is not fair.
Channel V's popularity will be definitely increased if they make it a pure refreshed 24×7 music channel & make it a FTA channel.
But unfortunately, instead of nourishing this old channel, they are ready to shut down it. Again very bad decision by Star.

Though Ss 1 kannada is needed but no need ofshutdown channel V for that.

Last edited:
Though Ss 1 kannada is needed but no need ofshutdown channel V for that.
I think no need of regional sports channels, instead of that they can easily add various language feeds. Star is so cleaver, they want more profit to telecast different channel with various languages for same content.

I think no need of regional sports channels, instead of that they can easily add various language feeds. Star is so cleaver, they want more profit to telecast different channel with various languages for same content.
Pro kabbadi is popular in kannada so that they are planning a sports channel there.Also as you said for more profit. Regional channels can attract regional advertisers along with bigger brands.

Pro kabbadi is popular in kannada so that they are planning a sports channel there.Also as you said for more profit. Regional channels can attract regional advertisers along with bigger brands.
They can easily add Kannada feeds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock