Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

All these brands were international. N i think XD will rebrand to Marvel in international markets as well
I meant to say, the channels that are available in India gets rebranded many times.

I meant to say, the channels that are available in India gets rebranded many times.
We can expect a lot of re-branding in 2019 from Disney and Star due to their merger as well as the way to Star's new sports channels.

TRAI's new rule is blessing . Till now networks were on channel launching spree to increase their revenue by pressing/threating dth and cable providers to add their newly launched channels . Which resulted in pack price increase . They didn't care about consumers needs or content quality . Literally they were looting customers by force . :angry:

few networks ( especially star ) were planning to earn half billion dollars profit by 2020. Thanks to TRAI it won't happen anytime soon. :rofl:

Is Bindass also heading towards shutdown? Its social media page has not been updated in last 10 days. Think Zoom will be next to bid adieu
I highly doubt Bindass or Zoom are shutting down anytime soon. Both have survived so long with their current ratings. However both channels need to heavily cut down on the teleshopping.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock