Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

India-Today%E2%80%99s-Rajdeep-Sardesai-bags-Prem-Bhatia-Award-for-political-reporting.jpg

Update regarding changes in Sony Network w.e.f. Aug 15

Sony Pix HD will air offbeat/alternate films all day long (earlier same happened only from 10 AM to 9 PM time band). Can also be independence day specific strategy and they may revert to old pattern thereafter

Sony Mix will have all new music blocks and fresh graphics/packaging in tune with it. They have been testing the same since last few days during 1 AM to 5 AM time slot.

For a change Sony Max will air 2 YRF films and Krissh 3 movie in a single day during afternoon and evening time bands.

Sony Pix HD will air offbeat/alternate films all day long (earlier same happened only from 10 AM to 9 PM time band). Can also be independence day specific strategy and they may revert to old pattern thereafter

Sony Mix will have all new music blocks and fresh graphics/packaging in tune with it. They have been testing the same since last few days during 1 AM to 5 AM time slot.

For a change Sony Max will air 2 YRF films and Krissh 3 movie in a single day during afternoon and evening time bands.
No suryavansham :wall:

Yrf-Sony is here to stay happy for Sony

Last edited:
Yrf-Sony is here to stay happy for Sony
Maybe the Star-YRF deal is only from War onwards. I have also mentioned this here.
I noticed yesterday that Sony Max has a new ident (short set of graphics) shown before movies. A number of YRF movies are explicitly mentioned like Dhoom and DDLJ. Does this mean that the Star-YRF deal is only for new movies from War onwards?

Last edited:
Has Star India removed Star Gold Select Channel from its Value Prime bouquet variants? Unable to see it, also not mentioned in SVP channel list on airtel self care

Yes indeed... Star India has removed Star Gold Select from Value Prime bouquet variants and now available only in Premium bouquet. Went to their official site and checked this.

Hope they revamp content strategy of this channel soon. Also going by past trends i was anticipating this, Star India never adds channels in bouquet without price increase... Recently they added UTV channels to SVP without change in rates hence now removed SGS to compensate the equation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock