Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Gec favourites
1. Sony TV ,SAB and Pal (Best shows KBC, Patiala Babes, TMKOC, Reruns of CID)
2. Star (good shows but sometimes dragging)
3. Zee (only surviving due to Kumkum-Kundali Bhagya)
4. Colors (no need to say)
Movie channels favourites
1. Max (ok dubbed network but best aq and pq)
2. Star Gold (best movie channel after Max in terms of Pq and Aq but airs a latest movie regularly on odd timings eg Badhaai Ho and airs a crass movie (Judwaa 2) on prime time)
3. &pictures (better than Zee Cinema in terms of Pq and Aq ,less ad breaks,compared to Zee cinema as well)
4. Zee Cinema (SD is unberable too bad HD is good)
5. Wah (Better than other ex DDFD channels)
6. Colors Cineplex (dubbed network 2 but has connections Courtesy: Ambani)
7. B4U Kadak (nice channel uses the Zee library quite well)
8. UTV (earlier my favorite but now it's an average channel)
Rest all including Movies Ok and other channels are good but not sh#t
SGS HD best offering from Star and &xplor is great as well.

Sony TV ,SAB and Pal (Best shows KBC, Patiala Babes, TMKOC, Reruns of CID)
Can't believe the same Neeraj Vyas who has practically destroyed Sony Max is also responsible for such superb shows on Sab. Sony's Hindi GECs are as excellent as its Hindi movie channels except Max 2 are terrible.
Colors (no need to say)
Colors is the Sony Max of Hindi GECs.
Thank God Kiran Bajaj quited :angry2: :cheers:
I will react the same way if Neeraj Vyas quits SPN or at least its movie cluster.

Last edited:
Sony should start producing movies under the SPN banner often and should invest and distribute films so that MAX gets Bollywood content. Except Piku all other SPN films have not been much of a success. Heard that they are producing Sabbir Khan's next
Agree. I think they produce Soorma which is one of the underrated movies of last year.

Can't believe the same Neeraj Vyas who has practically destroyed Sony Max is also responsible for such superb shows on Sab. Sony's Hindi GECs are as excellent as its Hindi movie channels except Max 2 are rible.

Colors is the Sony Max of Hindi GECs.

I will react the same way if Neeraj Vyas quits SPN or at least its movie cluster.
Np Singh made Neeraj Vyas the head of movies cluster due to his performance in respect to Sab TV now Neeraj Vyas actually inked deal with Goldmines for syndication of classic movies (which Goldmines has plenty including the Ramsay movie collection) and made Goldmines and Sony's relation more strong. Plus he also reached out to other dubbed companies like RKD (preferred network Colors) and Aditya Movies (preferred network Star-UTV) to give 2-3 films yearly. Eg Chi La Sow (RK Digital) and A.. Aa....(Aditya movies) Similarly Goldmines also made a pact with Star and Colors to air 2-3 dubbed films to air on their networks eg Irumbu Thirai and Vivegam (Goldmines films airing on Star) and Temper (colors)
Similarly the old films of Goldmines which Max aired like Don No 1,Mass (Meri Jung One man army), Ashok, Samarasimha Reddy, Palnati Brahmanayudu, Athidhi, are aired on Colors Cineplex nowadays.

Last edited:
After becoming paid channel, Sony Wah is showing very good bollywood movies. Everyday it's showing 5-6 bollywood movies & some of them are being telecasted after few years. Sony Max is a totally waste. It doesn't shows any bollywood movie. SPN should plan of launching a bollywood movies channel. It'll be a hit for sure as they've very good library & people just love those movies. They'll just jump over it.
Currently, Sony Wah is showing Jannat & the upcoming movies are SOTY, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Piku, Hindi Medium.

Y69Ru64.jpg
When will Sony telecast again this movie

Sony hd position seems shifted slightly to the right today. Is it just me who noticed this change?

Edit: Yes. Compared to yesterday same time on Jio TV, Sony hd logo has indeed shifted to right today..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock