General discussions/queries for Satellite Tuning

RE: General discussions/query section for Satellite Tuning

Sat experts, I'm moving to T.Sky soon from d2h. So, there will be 2 antennas. Help me following
If I buy a FTA HD STB,
1. Is it possible to use single cable for 2 STB unit?
2. Which satellite have useful channel ? (Language and genre not important.)
Thanks.

Shamsee_r said:
Sat experts, I'm moving to T.Sky soon from d2h. So, there will be 2 antennas. Help me following
If I buy a FTA HD STB,
1. Is it possible to use single cable for 2 STB unit?
2. Which satellite have useful channel ? (Language and genre not important.)
Thanks.

Yes, you can do that by using 4in1 DiSEqC switch. Both wires from dish will be connected into same switch then 1 wire will come to STB. ABS 2 @ 75°E (ABS Free Dish) and GSAT 15 @ 93.5°E (DD Free Dish) have many Indian FTA channels. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
Yes, you can do that by using 4in1 DiSEqC switch. Both wires from dish will be connected into same switch then 1 wire will come to STB. ABS 2 @ 75°E (ABS Free Dish) and GSAT 15 @ 93.5°E (DD Free Dish) have many Indian FTA channels. :tup
wow. Bro, thank you for your quick reply !. Still I'm confused, that I need to connect to two STB i.e T.Sky And FTA . my problem is that existing cable is concealed.
Thanks.

Shamsee_r said:
wow. Bro, thank you for your quick reply !. Still I'm confused, that I need to connect to two STB i.e T.Sky And FTA . my problem is that existing cable is concealed.
Thanks.

I would suggest you to use TS in one dish and do multi lnb setup in one separate dish for tracking purpose. So TS signals won't get affected.

This threads could be helpful guide for you:

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-New-ABS-2-and-Real-Vu-setup-on-Tata-Sky-aligned-Dish

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-My-Sun-Direct-RDTV-setup-on-Tata-Sky-aligned-Dish

If you want to connect from TS dish then use Dual port LNB (Sharp brand) given by TS. It has two ports and connect it to the DiSEqC switch.

Asad Afzal said:
shawl_who can you plz tell much inch elevation is required and how much inch movement is required, I have tried many times but failed.

very little, only 5 degrees separation.

may be a finger distance.

Bapun Raz said:
If you want to connect from TS dish then use Dual port LNB (Sharp brand) given by TS. It has two ports and connect it to the DiSEqC switch.

Bro, if I connect two lnbs to single cable using diseqc switch, then how I split the connection STB end ? As I mentioned, need to connect one FTA STB, and one T.Sky STB. A splitter will work ?

Hi Friends, I am new to this section. we have three TVs in my house, i am using Dish TV HD+ and Tata sky HD for two different rooms. Now i am planning for ADTV for my 3rd TV instead of using local cable. my question is, shall i bring all these 3 LNBs in single dish instead of installing three different dishes?
If so, is there any ready made equipment available in the market and its price?
I am from Chennai, pls let me know any local shop for this kind of things?

thanks in advance.

mbandhu said:
Hi Friends, I am new to this section. we have three TVs in my house, i am using Dish TV HD+ and Tata sky HD for two different rooms. Now i am planning for ADTV for my 3rd TV instead of using local cable. my question is, shall i bring all these 3 LNBs in single dish instead of installing three different dishes?
If so, is there any ready made equipment available in the market and its price?
I am from Chennai, pls let me know any local shop for this kind of things?

thanks in advance.

I think it's not possible bro, because these 3 operators using different satellites in different positions...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock