Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,510
  • Views: Views 2,585,858
Welcome & congratulations bro:tup
thanks bro....installation was smooth....getting gud hd quality....since 2009 was using dth ...disht tv, sun direct, airtel, and d2h fr last 4 yrs.....was happy with d2h initially but last 2 yrs their capability of adding gud channels gone down.......so shifted to ts now......thanks for valuable advice...hope ts wil b same as nw in future too.....

My Pace pvr is showing symptoms of aging now,I think. Couldn't rewind and play recorded or live telecast. Any suggestions?
I guess it is hard disk issue, can not be solve other than box replace. However the issue is they give refurbished boxes for exchange of old box. You can upgrade to Transfer PVR if you want, UI will be different.

Bapun bro you have suggested me to wait until the newest box, l think the android one, is launched. By the way I have fixed my said problem myself. Cleaned both tuners'ends and the HDMI cable. Everything ok now. Whatever knowledge I gained from forum friends.

The local service technician also doubted the hard-disk.

Tata Sky website updated with New logo of EPIC channel.
2640c23aa95709e49c932520f613b785.jpg

Recently got a message from tata sky that wef from 22-06-2017 minimum recharge on tata sky is now rs.20/- and all the paper recharge of amount less than 20 will be valid till 31-7-2017.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock