Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,722
Now the back log of HD channels started in TS Where is Discovery Jeet HD , Zee teluguhd, Zee Cinemaluhd, Colors tamilhd

Last edited:
Guys I am facing audio video sync issue in all Channels since 2 months. I raised a complaint in Twitter to Tatasky yesterday today one Tata sky technician came and checked the issue...
It is an worst situation:wall: In front him I showed the issue in star movies HD...he understood the issue and called his senior officer and he followed them orders and make my STB Reset. And again the issue didn't solved but he himself assumed all channels working fine and told to his senior officers. But I didn't satisfied and again I asked him to change my STB but he replied if u face again this issue contact me and if the problem is with STB u ll be charged 650/- rs for new STB.
I took TS connection 5 months back till now STB is under warranty why should I pay them ??:wall:

What is the difference between original channel and +1st or hd channels?
+1 channels are time shift channels. All shows runs at a delay of 1 hour

f the problem is with STB u ll be charged 650/- rs for new STB.
the technician may not know that your connection is 5 month old or the technician want to earn money. Tell technician or cc about this and say it's in warranty. They shouldn't charge you.
mytatasky.com can show that your product is in warranty or not.

Now the back log of HD channels started in TS Where is Discovery Jeet HD , Zee tamilhd, Zee Cinemaluhd, Colors tamilhd

Zee Tamil HD is already available in TS at 1521, whereas the other HD channels you mentioned are not available. The main reason I moved from Airtel to TataSky is the speed with which TataSky adds HD Channels, but now they are not adding channels like they were doing before. In fact no HD channel addition has happened after I moved to TataSky in January. This is disappointing. :(

the technician may not know that your connection is 5 month old or the technician want to earn money. Tell technician or cc about this and say it's in warranty. They shouldn't charge you.
mytatasky.com can show that your product is in warranty or not.
I told him bro that my box is under warranty but he said the charges are applied if U want to change the STB with this problem!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock