Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,624
After hearing a lot about Tata Sky, I feel switching from Sundirect to Tata sky. I have few doubts regarding the lockin period. I travel a lot, sometimes I may not be watching TV for 1 week or may be 2. So in this scenario, If I have the base pack and few addons which I pay extra, can I drop the package whenever I don't wanna watch it, saving some money?

Currently in Sundirect I pay blindly and have scenarios where I don't even switch on the TV, ending up paying something that I don't use. I have 2 Sundirect connections and been with sundirect since 2009. Experts please comment.

Also under new tariff order :

Consumers can request temporary suspension of service up to three months, every year. Only CPE rental is applicable during this period.
Reactivation fee cannot exceed Rs25 for active and Rs100 for inactive subscribers.

If I select Tata Sky regional pack do I get FTA channels also or only the channels mentioned in pack? Also, can I add other channels to that pack.

U get only those channels in the chosen regional packs + 190 extra FTA channels from TS given as complementary

My monthly Tata Sky charges is Rs 396......But due to one error....I was not able to add new channels.....Now after 72 hours......I was able to add channels.....They somehow rectified the error which was "Sorry ! Your order could not be processed as your previous order is not processed yet ".I have added 6 channels. After sometime....again I can't access Mytatasky app....There when I click "Manage Packs"....it shows " Your request could not be processed. Please try again later".......Actually after sometime......I felt the necessity of adding some more English movie channels....but "Manage Packs" option is not working......And they are showing My Recommended Monthly recharge value os Rs 486
....Why like this.....My due date also reduced by 3 days.....They are charging Rs 486 for my Rs 396 wala pack.....I did chat with Tata Sky CC.....they said....No problem at all.....It will automatically update back to Rs 396 after 5-6 days.....How is that possible ? How will I get refund for these 5-6 days? How will it get fixed after 5-6 days ? Why this is occurring? What should I do ?

My monthly Tata Sky charges is Rs 396......But due to one error....I was not able to add new channels.....Now after 72 hours......I was able to add channels.....They somehow rectified the error which was "Sorry ! Your order could not be processed as your previous order is not processed yet ".I have added 6 channels. After sometime....again I can't access Mytatasky app....There when I click "Manage Packs"....it shows " Your request could not be processed. Please try again later".......Actually after sometime......I felt the necessity of adding some more English movie channels....but "Manage Packs" option is not working......And they are showing My Recommended Monthly recharge value os Rs 486
....Why like this.....My due date also reduced by 3 days.....They are charging Rs 486 for my Rs 396 wala pack.....I did chat with Tata Sky CC.....they said....No problem at all.....It will automatically update back to Rs 396 after 5-6 days.....How is that possible ? How will I get refund for these 5-6 days? How will it get fixed after 5-6 days ? Why this is occurring? What should I do ?

What you mean by it ?

What you mean by it ?
I mean to say that My Monthly charges is Rs 396.......But they are charging Rs 486 for my pack......As I can see Recommended Recharge value shows Rs 486 for a month....also CC guys said that.....My monthly cost is Rs 486.....but actually it should be Rs 396.

I mean to say that My Monthly charges is Rs 396.......But they are charging Rs 486 for my pack......As I can see Recommended Recharge value shows Rs 486 for a month....also CC guys said that.....My monthly cost is Rs 486.....but actually it should be Rs 396.

i think you are calculating wrong as computer does not makes mistake. pls check again. if possible post screenshot so that we can also see chs list

i think you are calculating wrong as computer does not makes mistake. pls check again. if possible post screenshot so that we can also see chs list
No....no....I am 100% sure......I don't know how to upload pictures.......but its Rs 396 only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock