Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,455
  • Views: Views 2,575,058
Anybody noticed that audio quality has been increased in channels?
No, I haven't noticed it on Technicolor Hevec HD STB.

Last edited:
My stb is technicolor HD box not that HEVC one. And i feeled audio quality change in starsport2 and Surya movies. Anyway tatasky had very gud audio quality before to but from today evening the audio quality has improved from best to excellent.
i felt that after the software update for my cardless STB. @ramesh sky also felt it. For me this is more evident on SS1 HD. It's way too loud now and very clear. Love the AQ on TS even though i don't have HT.

i felt that after the software update for my cardless STB. @ramesh sky also felt it. For me this is more evident on SS1 HD. It's way too loud now and very clear. Love the AQ on TS even though i don't have HT.
Haha. I subscribed SS 1 HD for its audio quality. From that day. It's power cut and heavy rain in UK. 😀 I a unlucky fellow. And the audio amazing. 5 track audio. Wow. Inbetween a single audience voice also comes in a speaker.

Haha. I subscribed SS 1 HD for its audio quality. From that day. It's power cut and heavy rain in UK. 😀 I a unlucky fellow. And the audio amazing. 5 track audio. Wow. Inbetween a single audience voice also comes in a speaker.

Only issue is that during ads voice goes instantly down and again springs back up. Star India should address this issue.

Tata Sky used to provide pathetic audio on this channel when in initial years dolby audio was not available from broadcaster end and they used to artificially upscale it to 5.1 sound . Wrong use of technology and caused inconvenience rather than impress subscribers :)

Only issue is that during ads voice goes instantly down and again springs back up. Star India should address this issue.

Tata Sky used to provide pathetic audio on this channel when in initial years dolby audio was not available from broadcaster end and they used to artificially upscale it to 5.1 sound . Wrong use of technology and caused inconvenience rather than impress subscribers :)
For the first para, source please, Bro. It's little helpful to us🙏

Bro sorry to say this but i feel this issue is not from broadcasters side. The reason i am saying this is i had this voice going down issue on DEN cable when i was watching Colors Kannada HD. My mom was complaining about this a lot because sometimes it used to be too loud and suddenly go down. I had this until i switched to TS. Now there's no such issues. I doubt Colors Kannada was to be be blamed for that.

Bro sorry to say this but i feel this issue is not from broadcasters side. The reason i am saying this is i had this voice going down issue on DEN cable when i was watching Colors Kannada HD. My mom was complaining about this a lot because sometimes it used to be too loud and suddenly go down. I had this until i switched to TS. Now there's no such issues. I doubt Colors Kannada was to be be blamed for that.

Issue i referred is 100% from Star side. I have cross checked all possibilities before coming to this conclusion

Audio or Video can arise bcoz of multiple reasons and i have substantial knowledge about this hence can give answers based on the context.

Vh1 SD feed is having very poor audio quality from broadcaster end since this feed started in mid 2017. Audio Peak settings have been improperly adjusted which is causing this issue, have communicated to them regarding this number of times , even tagged senior people concerned working with Vh1 in tweets but there has been no response.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock