Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,486
  • Views: Views 2,581,267
One more thing since I am not satisfied with the quality of new cardless Panna box can I demand to replace with older card model box which used to provide outstanding quality in SD channels?
If you aren't satisfied with the picture quality they can change the STB marking yours as defective but then you will get a refurbished (old/used) box. There is no way to replace existing box with another new one. So decide wisely.

If you aren't satisfied with the picture quality they can change the STB marking yours as defective but then you will get a refurbished (old/used) box. There is no way to replace existing box with another new one. So decide wisely.
By the way, is there any STB without Favourite audio issue bro.

I want that old non-hevc box with card...that has excellent quality

With my normal tatasky HD box I am getting poor signal quality max 3 bars(15-20)...is it alignment issue or its normal? Also can I replace my lnb with super lnb? What will be the cost?
I think if a ts technitian is not able to fix the signal issues then its better to go for local tech guy...issues maybe dish alignment ,lnb,cable ...at the end of the day u r paying money for each visit...actually a experianced technician will fix the issue by tracking the exact issue...

I think if a ts technitian is not able to fix the signal issues then its better to go for local tech guy...issues maybe dish alignment ,lnb,cable ...at the end of the day u r paying money for each visit...actually a experianced technician will fix the issue by tracking the exact issue...
I believe he is getting its for free due to warranty coverage.👇
Within warranty period it's free....first let them fix the signal quality 😅

I believe he is getting its for free due to warranty coverage.👇
Fine...still i believe of fixing by spending 100-150/- if the ts technician is not able to do it next time...i think its irritating if signal is not good and loose the happiness of problem free watching...
This is my personal view...

Fine...still i believe of fixing by spending 100-150/- if the ts technician is not able to do it next time...i think its irritating if signal is not good and loose the happiness of problem free watching...
This is my personal view...
True bro...but if it can be done free why pay...this time I won't let the technician go before he fix everything...I want full signal quality level.

What should be the general/normal/expected signal quality level? Is it full or in between?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock