Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,392
True bro...but if it can be done free why pay...this time I won't let the technician go before he fix everything...I want full signal quality level.

What should be the general/normal/expected signal quality level? Is it full or in between?
Yes don't let me get the OTP from TV unless you are satisfied. I think good quality will be between 70-100 (I mostly get 80-85)

Yes don't let me get the OTP from TV unless you are satisfied. I think good quality will be between 70-100 (I mostly get 80-85)
Those signal lines differs from STB to STB,LNB to LNB, SW of STB as i have seen throughout in these years...the main thing is we should get good pictures even in ordinary rain or clouds...

I getting 60-70. The technician told , there is no any link with signal quality and picture quality. If you get 20 or 100 , the pic quality is same.

I getting 60-70. The technician told , there is no any link with signal quality and picture quality. If you get 20 or 100 , the pic quality is same.
No bro...not entirely true when the signal quality was around 0-10 I was getting little less sharper quality in SD channels after increasing the signal quality a bit, picture quality of sd channels have also increased...I imagine what will be the picture quality when signal quality is increased to full or near full

How To Register Tata Sky WhatsApp Service?

Earlier I Had Chat In List Now! I Reset WhatsApp

No bro...not entirely true when the signal quality was around 0-10 I was getting little less sharper quality in SD channels after increasing the signal quality a bit, picture quality of sd channels have also increased...I imagine what will be the picture quality when signal quality is increased to full or near full
Once the digital signal is stable then no change in pic quality whether its 10 or 100...in analog signal the pic quality differs according to signal quality...

Here is the differant signal levels in Differant LNB,differant STB,differant cables..the STB model is written in snap...
In Ordinary LNB ...

kxIu80L.jpg

Inverto QUAD LNB..

mdfcgBK.jpg

qPtEswJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock