Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,459
  • Views: Views 2,576,061
ya bro, after 1 day remaining amount will be Rs.22-1 day charge? and this balance can be used for other channel?
Only Rs. 0.73 will be deducted and you can use remaining balance for anything you want.

Is sahana Tv working properly on tata sky?I saw showing colour bars few minutes ago.
@ramesh sky bro please confirm.
Also picture freezing continuosly

Last edited:
I was noticing extra charges on my account from past few weeks, today find out that my JSAT offer was over of 7 July and I am being charged Rs. 60 per month.

Strange thing is that Tata Sky app and website are still showing same JSAT price which lead to confusion. I found this after contacting CC, it was showing nowhere else, So Beware!

SWrSrlTp_o.png

ZfzLo23C_o.png

Last edited:
I was noticing extra charges on my account, today find out that my JSAT offer was over of 7 July and I am being charged Rs. 60 per month.

Strange thing is that Tata Sky app and website are still showing same JSAT price which lead to confusion. I found this after contacting CC, it was showing nowhere else, So Beware!

SWrSrlTp_o.png

ZfzLo23C_o.png
Important information bro. Same thing happened with me for TSBP.
Good News - JSat Offer | 11.05.19 | Tata Sky Bollywood @ ₹1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock