Seeking Help Getting Error code AITV002 while trying to access Apps

karan_hdl

Contributor
Reaction score
After migration to New pack getting AITV002 Subscription check failed error while trying to access Apps but TV working fine.

This might be due to non Activation of Broadcaster Boquets(but boquet channels kept working for two days until yesterday afternoon after migration) and Monthly charge dipped below Rs.270 and my Package info can't be validated by the System and started getting this error but channels kept on working.

So Today morning I activated highest pack TN Mega HD but still the error isn't getting rectified.

Have you faced this error code anytime in the past and is there any troubleshoot??

@hindifun @Abhi @Gopi27 @maheshav bro's??

Last edited:
Even i changed to new packs. All Apps and channels are working fine.

In MyAirtel app DTH Account "Help and support" tab may help you. Try it bro

@Gopi27 Bro CC through various modes just asked me to wait but I took care of the issue by factory reset.

Update : Airtel CC via phone asked me to wait for 2 to 3 days.

But as a last resort did a factory reset and everything is fine now.

I am also getting the same error and unable to watch Netflix and YouTube. How to do a factory reset of set top box? @karan_hdl

Last edited:
If any unsubscribe channel is opted to watch then after few minutes this message is coming on screen and do for a while netflix/YouTube is getting interrupted so try to watch both directly I believe problem will be solved

For factory reset go to settings and just opt for advance settings where you will find factory reset option

For factory reset go to settings and just opt for advance settings where you will find factory reset option

A similar issue is happening with my internet TV too. The Airtel guy came and did a reset but it's not corrected. Says I have to change the box, which I find ridiculous coz the box is 13 months old and the main thing that it was working just fine before I changed the plan as per TRAI. Plus if it's an issue with my box then it shld not happen to others too. Pls help! Need to know what exactly could be the problem....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock